11/21/16 Thankful

To start off I am thankful for my family. Not a lot of people are as close as I am with my family. They’re not perfect but they fit for me. I never have to underestimate them because they’re always there for me. Whenever when I’m with my family I’m come, distance doesn’t matter because in the end we know where we stand, home isn’t where you are, it’s who you’re with and what you love. My mom and dad are divorced but they still do all they can with me and my twin brothers. My parents do so much for us and sometimes I don’t appreciate it as much as a should.
I’m also thankful for my home, siblings, food, warmth, friends, and the love and support I have from my friends and family. They always know what to do when I’m upset or not in the best of moods. They also deal with me even though most of the time I’m saying dumb things or having an attitude. They stay around through my darkest of days. That’s when you know you have true friends.
Some people don’t have a house to live in or even food to eat. So I am thankful that I can wake up each morning and know I have loved ones, a home, and food. it’s amazing how some people get things handed to them and then there’s kids out on the street homeless. I’m very lucky and thankful for the live I have and have chosen even though its not the perfect life everyone wants, its all I need and it’s perfect for me so that’s all that matters to me.